Thursday, April 21, 2005

Went to London, came back, and am now trying to rush my reading. It's all my own fault that I haven't touched my Spanish since goodness-knows-when, and that I've only completed about 5% of stuff I have to read. I'm lucky I don't have any exams other than the Spanish exam in a month's time, and I only need to pass that, I think.

Also, it's FREEZING. Temperatures have dropped to the ones we had for winter, and I'm drinking an average of 5-6 cups of tea per day just to try and keep warm. This equals to a lot of trips to the toilet and a lot of shivering (my work area is right next to my window). If I open my window, I freeze. If I close it, it gets stuffy and my head starts to spin. Bah.

IT'S TOO COLD TO DO ANYTHING.