Monday, June 20, 2005

How sad is it that I haven't been posting because I wanted the last post to stay on top for as long as possible?

In other news, I'm flying back home next Thursday, which means I need to pack everything and send it to storage by Wednesday, take the train to Manchester the same night, and stay overnight at Manchester airport. 10am flight, I HATE YOU.

So I'll be available at my Singapore handphone number from the 1st of July onwards. I also have no job, so please feel free to call me up to go out at any time.

And yes, I really did get to meet Backstreet Boys in London. If by "meet" you mean stood outside the GMTV studios from 6.30-9.30am with about a hundred other girls in the cold morning, then yes. And the day after I managed to get into the CD:UK (UK chart show) audience and heard them sing Incomplete and I Want It That Way. Also, shook their hands.

Ahhhh. It feels good. And I'm watching them in Wembley Pavilion in London on the 20th of October. It'll be a dream come true.