And then I look out of my window into one of the many perfect sunsets we get here, and I remember why I chose York.
Sunday, April 09, 2006
Sometimes I wonder about all the stuff I'm missing out when I think about going to school in Singapore or London instead. There's so much to do in big cities, and here it's just ducks and geese and quiet academic procrastination contemplation while shivering in cold rooms. I miss the bright lights, the MRT/Tube, the movies I'd be watching if I were back home, the food in Orchard/Leicester Square, the friends and acquaintances I'd bump into, the concerts, the musicals, the plays I would've gone to.
And then I look out of my window into one of the many perfect sunsets we get here, and I remember why I chose York.
And then I look out of my window into one of the many perfect sunsets we get here, and I remember why I chose York.
