Monday, May 21, 2007

...you know, manchester isn't THAT cool.

Knowing just how much Nando's is prized by the girls -- they stopped pick up an entire chicken from Nandos for lunch on our way back from Stratford -- it amused me to no end to find out from the tabloids that La Timberlake (don't lecture me on gender pronouns, this is an inside joke) had been wining and dining Jessica Biel in Manchester the past week...in Nando's. I don't know about you, but my first and last impression of Nando's is that of a Cafe Cartel with better food and grill. I think it must've been the ordering counter. (I sincerely hope I'm talking about the same restaurant here.)

I wonder what Biel thinks about his back tattoo. It's one thing to tattoo a heart with the word "MOM" in it, but it's another to tattoo your mother's face onto an angel. That is guaranteed to give your girlfriends therapy fodder for years to come.

[Yes, this is further essay procrastination. 1000 more words to go before I hand in the very last piece of work of my undergrad career.]

No comments: