Monday, February 28, 2005

The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde is a horribly powerful story. I had to stop reading at midnight last night, it was that haunting. I keep on telling people how deeply in love I am with this country, and with London in particular. I don't think I'll ever get bored of London. I didn't choose to go to a London uni because I knew I'd be distracted with everything else, spend too much money, and not do work. In York there is nothing to do except study, avert your walking paths to avoid walking into ducks (and duck shit), and bum around in your room.

Packet mixes are my saviour. Made claypot rice yesterday that was oh-so-good, I actually had a second serving. The cold makes you eat a whole lot more. And it's snowing again today, but I have no classes so I'm staying in to do work.