Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Argh. The insanity is starting again.

Trawling through messageboards to keep up with reviews and bad pictures in lieu of actually going to a performance, haunting fan sites for the latest radio interviews (as if I ever stopped doing that), heated discussions and never-ending rehashings of fan encounters.

I've missed it, and I'm not ashamed to say so.

Last night was the start of the first Backstreet Boys tour since 2001. Now whenever people ask me (like they always do) whether they're still together, I can finally give them a definite answer. I think I'm at the stage where I just couldn't care about what people say about being a boyband fan anymore. It's coming up to 9 years in the middle of this year. That's a really long time.

Oh my god, they're back again. And I'm so glad they are. Bring on the deluge of info!



Weibin: They're nosebleed seats (especially for Tori), but I'm so psyched about it!
Regina: Oi. It was meant to be all meaningful and nostalgic and wistful and shit. XD Trust you to have that interpretation. :)