Saturday, March 19, 2005

Forgot to mention, I had this dream the other night, after I got caught up on all the WMC news.

I dreamt that I was still in a band, and I was heading towards one of the lecture theatres on campus with my trumpet. As I entered the room there was this whole wall of students sitting on the chairs in the LT. There couldn't have been more than 20 rows of people, but that's HUGE for a band, and for some reason, even though the seats were on an incline, it felt like there was a huge height between the rows, like these were super-high stepped platforms that just went on forever.

For some reason the trumpets were way up in the back, and it felt like a long hard climb, not to mention that I got hit by several bouts of vertigo when my foot slipped on the steps and I was in danger of falling and rolling down the steps, with my trumpet no less.

When I finally reached the row marked "Trumpets", whereupon I sat in the first chair at the end of the row. I took a long time setting up my stand, score, mutes, waterbottle, and draped my saliva cloth over my right shoulder. Only after that did I take a look to my right to see who else was there.

Want to guess who I saw?

Cassandra, Jaclyn, Regina, and Serine, as I remembered them in RGS.


Yahui: Yes, but the Communist Manifesto was more economics than anything. I almost feel asleep in seminar too you know.
Uma: Don't ask me, I haven't taken bio since Sec 2.
NiC: Alamak, I keep on forgetting to post the result here.
enping: Hello! *waves* Hope the army's been good to you.
Weibin: Yay! Weibin! :D