
Seriously though, good for him. And I'm now very amused that on his and Reichen's myspace profiles, they finally have each other listed as the first friend. All together now, awwwww.
List of boybanders that are currently out:
- Lance Bass of *NSYNC
- Stephen Gately of Boyzone (dated Eloy of Caught in the Act)
- Mark Feehily of Westlife (dated someone called Kevin from UK boyband V5?)
- Darren Hayes of Savage Garden (stretching a bit)
Hmm. Where are Backstreet and Take That?
I know this is old news, but I couldn't possibly think of what else to write about now that I'm back home. Most of my time is devoted to procrastinating writing my essay, going out with friends, and wishing I was back in York.

1 comment:
I've been waiting for your take on this!!! :)
YES! My sis and I, our first thoughts (after !!) were...who's missing? BSB (not wanting to guess names here! I know all their names and the only one whose personal life I know nothing about is Howie D. OHHHHHH, I love their Millenium album), Five, and yes, Take That! The last was first on my sister's mind. :)
Darren Hayes...you are postulating, are you not. :) I haven't read anything about it. But my jaw dropped over Westlife! In an old interview about whether they'd sneak out to see Christina Aguilera without telling the rest of the guys (this before they disliked her), he was one of two who said no thanks. (The other being, i think, Shane.)
Anyway....Myspace? They have one? I shall go check it out. I felt a bit bad when Chip and Reichen split up, but now that one half has found another half, hopefully the other one has or will, too!! :D
Post a Comment