...I think the pop scene might be back. Or coming back, at least. Most of the old guard from 2000 aroundish have released or are releasing albums this year. Beyonce, Jessica Simpson, Nick Lachey, Christina Aguilera, Pink, Justin Timberlake, and hopefully JC Chasez and BSB. The only problem is, the people that won at the 2006 MTV Video Music Awards this year were all either hip-hoppers or emo punk/emo goth bands. Enough emo and indie and hiphop! The awards are getting more and more stupider with every year that goes by. It looks like it'll never be the institution it used to be in the late 90s. God, I remember voting like an idiot for Viewer's Choice for whatever BSB video it was, just as long as *NSYNC didn't win. Yes yes yes, I take it all back. Especially since Justin's performance last night (opening perf, natch) was one of the best I've ever seen.
And Kevin Federline thought that he could beat this shit. Pft. Yeah, right.
After JC debuted his new song at Justin's post-VMAs club show last night, rumours started going around that JC was going to open for Justin's arena tour starting in January.
WORLD TOUR PLZKTHANXBYE. Pleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplease!!!
Saturday, September 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment