Sunday, December 24, 2006

put your junk in that box

The last time SNL came up with a skit (Lazy Sunday, aka The Chroni-WHAT-cles of Narnia) as successful as Dick in a Box, it got posted on youtube a thousand times...which lead the execs to send everyone that had the video up a cease and desist email. After that, it took off as many SNL videos on youtube that it could catch, which was a damn shame, because now no one can see Jim Carrey in that classic headbanging Night at the Roxbury skit, or Lindsay Lohan as Hermione with boobs, or Christopher Walken going "MORE COWBELL". (Well, they still can at some random sites, but still.)

But that was a year ago. Now, NBC caught on to the whole viral video thing (no thanks to the Back Dorm Boys), and well. After last week's SNL with host and musical guest Justin Timberlake, thus was born the best video ever, and I guarantee that the tune will stick in your head.



He also brought it all in to Salvation Army/Homelessville. If SNL keeps on dressing him up in oversized food costumes, I say, bring it on.



And episode 3 of The Barry Gibb Talk Show! Oh Jimmy Fallon, how I miss you and the days when SNL was actually funny. I'M BARRY EFFING GIBB!

No comments: