So, school fuxxored my accommodation application, and as of now, I have no place to stay in York. Lovely. And now with the time difference I have to wait until the late afternoon to go and call for the nth time, and insist on getting some sort of reply other than "we'll send you an email".
Other than that, not much has changed, other than the seemingly endless doctor's appointments. It's not that there's so many appointments, it's just that I hate hospitals, I hate doctors, and unfortunately I need the medication. It's less than a month till I fly off again, and for the first time I'm having a whole truckload of trepidation about going back to York.
Also, I will NOT watch Rufus Wainwright during his UK tour in October, as much as I love his music. I don't have the time for this now, time to buckle down.
Also, I decided against using LJ for hosting my Project 365 blog, so it's been moved over to wordpress: http://jm365.wordpress.com . I'm still taking photos, but I've yet to find the time to keep updating. I'm still stuck in July, even before graduation happened. Sigh.
This medication I'm taking can stop making me feel useless and depressed and tired anytime now.
Monday, September 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment